At Jacob’s Well, Inc. is a tax exempt, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) Maryland corporation, certified by the Secretary of State as a charitable organization. Contributions to At Jacob’s Well are tax deductible.
If you would like to make a donation in memory of a loved one, to honor someone special or to celebrate a special occasion, make a notation on the memo line of your check or include a note giving the details. If you so desire, a letter acknowledging your gift will be sent to the honoree or the family of the deceased.
Send your contributions to: At Jacob’s Well, Inc. 323 East 25th Street Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Or you can donate online by clicking this link—
United Way and Combined Campaign Donations
At Jacob’s Well participates in the Combined Federal Campaign, Maryland Charity Campaign, and the Combined Charity Campaign of Baltimore City. At Jacob’s Well is not a United Way Agency. However, United Way workplace donations can be directed to At Jacob’s Well by writing in our designation number.
- Our agency designation number for contributions to the Combined Federal Campaign is 85557.
- For the United Way, Maryland Charity Campaign, and the Combined Charity Campaign of Baltimore City it is 5238.
Donations Other Than Cash
At Jacob’s Well is always in need of supplies for our transitional residences. Things we can always use are –
- GARDEN EQUIPMENT INCLUDING HEIRLOOM SEEDS, A SMALL TILLER AND HANDHELD GARDENING TOOLS SUCH AS SPADES, HOES, GARDEN RAKES (NO LEAF RAKES)
- TRASH BAGS
- TOILET PAPER·
- FLOOR CLEANER
- DISH DETERGENT
- LIGHT BULBS
- BARS OF BATH SOAP
- CANNED GOODS, INCLUDING CANNED MEAT
- WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR AND YEAST
- BOTTLED WATER
At Jacob’s Well can also make use of things such as bed linens, lamps, electric fans, televisions, kitchenware, flatware, dishes and small kitchen appliances. We also can use some furniture at some times. However, we do not have the ability to pick up or move items.
PLEASE CALL BEFORE BRINGING A DONATION